ANTENNA FOR BST-1
- Model CBST-1 - Designed for the BST-1 Car Shortwave Radio
- NMO Low Profile Trunk Lid Mounting
- No holes required in vehicle - installs in minutes
- Set screws under lip mount assures solid ground connection to vehicle to greatly reduce possible EMI from vehicle computer systems
- Gold center contact on whip
- Teflon insulator
- Polished steel construction
- 7' low loss flexible shielded cable with male RCA connector to plug directly into BST-1 receiver
- 24" whip with NMO connector
- Includes hex wrench for set screws
NMO type connector on trunk clip
Underside coated to prevent damage to paint surface of vehicle
24" Whip with NMO connector whip with rubber gasket
NMO Clip Mount in Packaging
The photo below shows a 1/4" thick plastic insert to simulate a trunk, hatchback or door edge.
The clip can be bent just a bit wider if necessary but make sure the thickness of the mounting surface for your vehicle is no more than about 5/16" to insure the clip will work for you.
Installation on Toyota Prius
Installation on C Class Mercedes Sedan
Installation on Honda Element
Installation on F150 - Whip Bent up a bit so it won't hit anyone walking by it
Installation on a Jeep Wrangler
7' cable with RCA connector to plug into BST-1 Shortwave Radio
Price - $37.95 plus Priority Mail S/H in U.S.
(Also 6.5% sales tax for Florida orders)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for orders outside U.S.A.
BUNDLED SPECIAL - BST-1 and CBST-1 Antenna $189.95
(6.5% sales tax for Florida orders)